Followers

Followers

Monday, January 16, 2017

You are creators!


 

After about million hours of watching the best video’s, listening to the best teachers of our time, it’s safe to say I know a thing or two about this life and how the universe works. Looking back on my life and all the experiences I’ve been blessed with, especially the awful ones, I realize how many questions I can answer now, thanks to the knowledge that these people are providing.


The thing I most want to share, the one thing that everyone should know about and truly understand is the Law of Attraction. It’s controversial and ridiculed by many, but that entire skeptic outlook on this subject is just a lack of knowledge about it and misunderstanding its true function. You need to understand it and then you need to test it. Otherwise, you just can’t have an objective opinion about it and you shouldn’t talk about it. I’ve seen many explanations, discussions and attacks on this subject on the internet and it makes me scream, because people are talking about something they really don’t understand. They’re spreading the wrong information and trying to convince people that this is just a bunch of crap and you’re simply crazy if you believe something like this, obviously not knowing that this has nothing to do with crazy and has everything to do with science. It’s something that the biggest scientists of the world have been talking about for centuries.   


What I’ve learned and what I know for sure is that your belief will determine your life. Your thoughts will shape your reality. Your emotions are your guidance and the universe is always working for you, whether you believe this or not. We are the creators of our reality.
On the surface, this sounds easy to understand, but the meaning behind this is so much deeper than you could ever grasp from just these few sentences. You have to educate yourself about this on a deeper and more profound level.


So what is this Law of Attraction really and how can you use it so it will serve you. You can start by watching ‘The Secret’ first, but believe me, that’s only the tip of the iceberg. It’s just some basis info to basically introduce you to the Law of Attraction. After that, I strongly recommend you watch some video’s of Abraham Hicks (yes, it’s a woman), Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Louise Hay, Jack Canfield, Jim Rohn and Wayne Dyer (just to name a few)… Don’t believe ANYTHING, just be open to it and test it yourself! I have and still am every day.


I want to be perfectly clear about one thing. I don’t want to convince people of the Law of Attraction or debate this in any way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone has their own perspective. I am here to talk about how the Law of Attraction works, to inspire people and spread the good vibes!


So, I’ll leave you with this for now and of course I’ll be writing about this a lot in my next blogs.


Have a great week!


Art <3













No comments:

Post a Comment